Monday, February 6, 2017

*Distant laughing* HELLO




HI. I'm Acacia, the person who has managed to take Angelina's Chromebook that was left unattended. I guess you can call this a hack post, since we are allowed to post whatever on our blogs if we do our work. I saw Angelina didn't do the recent blog assignment and I'm pretty sure someone won't be happy. It's 8:48 a.m. and I am still bored and running out of things to say. If you see this Mrs.Joyner, HELLO~. Also Angelina let this be a lesson to you to never leave your Chromebook near me while still logged in ;). Byeee~

7 comments:

  1. Don't delete this c::

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm disappointed in you, Acacia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm disappointed in you too, Sirril.

      Delete
  4. I thought we were friends, Kristine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im friends with kristine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Sargon get off my best friend's list

      Delete