Monday, May 1, 2017

It's Complicated

                 I mean I would only have one word for this topic and it would explain a lot and that word would be life. Life is complicated all year round and I honestly don't picture life without it's downs and rough times, it's "normal."

             Things that are complicated: Homework, especially if you don't understand it, yikes. School could be rough too, I mean mostly high school, even though I am not in high school yet, I just know what the pressure is gonna be like. You have to understand that your growing up and things ARE gonna be complicated, so you just gotta deal.



2 comments:

  1. Honestly tho life is complicated it sucks but you have to learn to deal with it because life isn't perfect :/ but you're right life is complicated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it does suck. But whatever you know lol

      Delete