Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Small Speech

These years at Hynes and Golf has truly been roller coaster. I had my ups and my downs but I survived them, obviously. Since I have a horrible memory and barely remember Hynes, I still remember the first day I came there in 3rd grade. I was the ¨new girl¨ and everyone was very sweet and helping me with my things so I could put them in my locker. And now here I am, graduating 8th grade, going into high school. It is incredibly scary how fast time goes, but it is worth it. I am moving so of course I am going to miss my true friends here at Golf since we had so many crazy memories together, outside and inside of school. Throwing a food fight in the lunchroom in 7th grade and then later on getting in trouble and having to clean up, it is fun and I am going to miss it... not going to lie. I have my goals I am going to achieve in high school, and graduating is only the beginning.

3 comments:

  1. Omg I'm moving too!! It sucks tho cuz ima miss my friends too:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in high school. Enjoy!!! Remember to have fun and keep in touch with friends from here.

    ReplyDelete